Buttery cookies with little tidbits of crunchy toffee.
These delicious cookies are the perfect little treats to enjoy with a cup of coffee or a mug of hot chocolate.
- 2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 chocolate covered toffee candy bars, approx. 1/4 oz. each, chopped
- To begin, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set it aside for a moment.
- In your mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in half of the flour mixture until combined.
- Add in the other half of the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chopped candy bars.
- Scoop the dough by rounded teaspoons onto a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are just lightly golden.
- Slide the parchment paper and cookies onto a cooking rack to cool completely. If you leave them on the cookie sheet or the counter, the bottoms of the cookies will get too soft. Cool completely.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
Nutrition InformationYield 42 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 86 Total Fat 3g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 53mg Carbohydrates 14g Fiber 0g Sugar 8g Protein 1g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.