To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. You’ll need a cup of flour, a teaspoon of baking soda, a half teaspoon of salt, and a half cup of rolled oats in a bowl. Stir them all together.
In your mixing bowl beat together a half cup each of room temperature butter, creamy peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat them together until they are nice and fluffy.
Add in 1 egg
And add in a teaspoon of vanilla. Mix those until completely combine.
Stir in the dry ingredients until just combined.
Press the dough into the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Top with a cup of chocolate chips.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cookie is lightly golden. Cool for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, you’ll need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar – sift it if it is lumpy.
Whisk the powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter and just enough milk to make it smooth – about 2 tablespoons.
Drizzle the glaze all over the top of the warm cookie and let it cool completely.
Cut into bars and enjoy!
Triple Cookie Bars
- 1 c flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c butter, room temp
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 c chocolate chips
For the Glaze
- 1/2 c powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 Tb peanut butter
- 2 Tb milk, as needed
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats, set aside. In your mixing bowl, beat the sugars and butters together until nice and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. Mix in your dry ingredients. Press the dough into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it is lightly golden. Cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the powdered sugar and peanut butter in a small bowl along with just enough milk to make the glaze smooth.
- Drizzle it over the top of the cookie bars. Cool completely.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.