The perfect brunch beverage with lemon, orange, lime and a splash of raspberries.
You will fall in love with this drink the first time you try it. It is like lemonade…but all grown up.
This drink is perfect just as it is, but for something extra special (for the grown-ups) – try it with a splash of vodka or even champagne!
- 2 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- ¾ c sugar
- 7 cups water
- ½ c fresh or frozen raspberries
- lemon & lime slices for garnish
- To begin, juice the oranges, lemons and limes. Add the juice of all to a pitcher.
- Pour in the sugar and water, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Drop the raspberries and a few lemon & lime slices into the pitcher.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Today you can find some amazing inspiration for your Mother’s Day brunch from the Sunday Supper team. Check out all of the great recipes below, and happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
- Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake by Pies and Plots
- Toasted Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Helpful Homemade
- Triple Chocolate Strawberry Cake Truffles by The Freshman Cook
- White Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate-Filled Snickerdoodles by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Double Pork Stuffed Pork Roast by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Stuffed Caprese Chicken by My World Simplified
- Japanese Chicken Curry by What Smells So Good?
- Lightened-Up Shrimp Scampi by My Savory Spoon
Sides and Salads
- Mom’s Easy Clam Dip by Cricket’s Confections
- Salmon and Capers Panzanella Salad by And She Cooks
- Swedish Creamy Potato Casserole (Jansson’s Frestelse) by Sunday Supper Movement
- Berry Chantilly Trifle by The Crumby Cupcake
- Blackberry Cobbler with Brown Sugar Pecan Biscuits by Soulfully Made
- Lemon Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Our Good Life
- Lemon Cooler by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mom’s Southwest Georgia Pound Cake by Family Around The Table
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp by Caroline’s Cooking
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote by Wholistic Woman
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 6:00 pm CST/7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.