Everyone loves gifts from the kitchen, and this Espresso Fudge is the perfect treat for the coffee lovers that you know.
I have to say, I hate doing gift exchanges. Really.
It never fails, you always end up with some sort of trinkets or nic-nacs that you don’t want, or you don’t have a place for it. Then what do you do? Do you keep it because so-and-so got it for you? Do you give it away or donate it? What if Aunt Sue comes to visit and asks about said unwanted trinket? The struggle is real folks.
My solution? Give consumables. I like to give people things they can use. Use it up, enjoy it while you have it, and then it is done. Whether it is pretty candles, “gourmet” lotions or edibles. They are appreciated and not a burden! That’s what I love about gifts like this. Who doesn’t love a tin of fudge? They eat the yummy fudge, then if they want it, they have a tin they can use or regift with other goodies.
Enjoy this rich treat!
You may also like this Salted Nutella Fudge recipe.
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 stick (1/2 c) unsalted butter
- 2 c granulated sugar
- 3/4 c marshmallow cream (also called marshmallow fluff)
- 12 oz. dark chocolate (bittersweet) chips
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- To begin, line a square 8 or 9 inch pan with parchment paper. Set it aside for now,
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine the milk, butter and sugar over medium high heat. Stirring continually, bring the mixture to a rolling boil and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until everything is melted together. Remove from heat.
- Pour the fudgy mixture into your prepared dish, spreading it smooth on top.
- Refrigerate for at 4-5 hours, or until the fudge is firm. Cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.
- Cinnamon and Spice Granola by Simple and Savory
- Cranberry Coffee Cake by Food Done Light
- Mini Pumpkin Breads by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Snowman Poop by Palatable Pastime
- A Trio of Brittle by The Freshman Cook
- Homemade Peanut Brittle by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Homemade Twix Bars by Pies and Plots
- Peanut Butter Fudge by Family Around The Table
- Superfoods Fruit & Nut Bites by My Life Cookbook
- Toffee Candied Peanuts by New South Charm
- Turron de Jijona (Spanish Soft Nougat) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Salted Nutella Fudge from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Peppermint Bark Candy by Life Tastes Good
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Red Wine Hot Fudge Sauce by The Crumby Cupcake
Jams, Syrups, Drinks
- Blood and Sand Jam by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Creamy Lemoncello by Monica’s Table
- Warm Gingerbread Syrup by Food Lust People Love
Mixes and Spices
- Cherry Almond Scone Mix by Baking Sense