Scrumptious Roasted Cauliflower sprinkled with bacon and apple slices make for a side dish that will make you forget all about the entree!
You’ll love this easy, low carb and paleo-friendly dish.
It all starts by drizzling a little balsamic vinegar on the fresh cauliflower florets, and letting it soak in for a bit.
Add in some diced bacon, Granny Smith apple slices and some salt and pepper.
And bake to perfection.
If you want another great recipe using cauliflower, check out my Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe.
Watch me make this recipe:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tb balsamic vinegar
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- To begin, place the cauliflower florets in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and toss or stir to coat.
- Let the cauliflower rest for about 30 minutes, for the vinegar to soak in.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the cauliflower florets out on a rimmed baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bacon pieces and apple slices all over the top.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan with a second sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Turn the cauliflower mixture over with a spatula.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and the bacon is browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 5g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.
This recipe was shared in Meal Plan Monday.