Make something a little different for your next cookout. This easy Carrot Slaw is full of flavor and so good!
I’m always looking for new ways to enjoy carrots, as they are one of my favorite vegetables. This slaw can be made just before serving, or a day ahead of time.
You May Also Like: How to Make Homemade Carrot Cake & Cream Cheese Frosting
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To begin, you’ll peel and trim about 8 – 10 carrots.
Shed the carrots in a food processor or by hand if you choose.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and vinegar.
Slowly drizzle extra virgin olive oil (or other preferred salad dressing oil) into the mixture while whisking.
You May Also Like: Honey Roasted Carrots
Add some salt & pepper, to taste.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the shredded carrots and raisins.
Pour the dressing over them, and stir together to coat.
Refrigerate for about an hour, or overnight if you wish. (optional)
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Make something a little different for your next cookout. Carrot slaw is both full of flavor and color, a perfect summer side dish.
- 10 carrots, trimmed, peeled and shredded
- 2 Tb Dijon Mustard, whole grain/country style
- 2 Tb honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, natural, like Bragg's
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins, optional, can omit for paleo
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and vinegar.
- Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture while whisking.
- Add some salt & pepper, to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the shredded carrots and raisins.
- Pour dressing over them both, and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or overnight if you wish. (optional)
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.