Garlicky Crockpot Roast Beef Sandwiches await in your slow cooker – just pair with some tots and a salad. Supper is done!
I originally shared the recipe over at Hip Homeschool Moms.
The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
Garlicky Roast Beef SandwichesGarlicky crockpot roast beef sandwiches await in your slow cooker – just pair with some tots and a salad. Supper is done!
- 3 lb beef round roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ c brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 ounces beer
- rolls or toasted bread, for serving
- To begin, slice the roast into 1 inch slices. Lightly salt and pepper each piece of beef and place them in your crockpot.
- Sprinkle the meat with the smoked paprika and onion powder. Then sprinkle in the brown sugar.
- Stick the bay leaf down in between the meat slices. Add the grated garlic to the crockpot and then pour the beer over it all.
- Cook this on low for 8-10 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Pull the beef apart with two forks and serve on rolls or toasted bread.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.Did You Try This?I'd Love For You to Share it on Instagram and tag me! @CosmopolitanCornbread