Garlicky crockpot roast beef sandwiches await in your slowcooker – just pair with some tots and a salad and supper is done!
I originally shared the recipe over at Hip Homeschool Mom.
The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
- 3 lb beef round roast
- Salt & pepper, about 1 tsp each
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ c brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 ounces beer
- Rolls or toasted bread for serving
- To begin, slice the roast into 1 inch slices. Lightly salt and pepper each
- piece of beef and place them in your crockpot. Sprinkle the meat with the
- smoked paprika and onion powder. Then sprinkle in the brown sugar.
- Stick the bay leaf down in between the meat slices.. Add the grated garlic
- to the crockpot and then pour the beer over it all.
- Cook this on low for 8-10 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Pull the beef apart with two forks and serve on rolls or toasted bread.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!