These delicious Whiskey Sliders are easy to make and perfect for a dinner or “heavy” appetizer.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To Make These Whiskey Sliders You Will Need:
- ground beef
- freshly ground black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- barbecue sauce
- jalapeno slices or chipotle Peppers
- baking sheet
These tasty sliders are very easy to make and use your favorite Barbecue Sauce.
With caramelized onions and whiskey, these little baked burgers go from ordinary to Wow!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tb Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tb unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- jalapeno slices or chipotle Peppers, chopped (your choice)
- 8 small rolls
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Combine the meat with the salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form the beef mixture into 8 small patties, with a slight indentation in the center.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onions in the butter until golden and tender. Stir in the whiskey (with stove eye off) and then stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Turn the eye back on and toss in whichever peppers you choose to use, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Nestle the cooked beef patties into the sauce, turning them over to coat. Let them cook in the sauce for just a couple minutes.
- If you choose to grill your rolls, heat a second skillet, and drop in some butter.
- Brown the rolls cut-side-down until they are golden.
- Serve the sliders on the rolls, topped with some more peppers if you like.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.