These delicious Whiskey Sliders are easy to make and perfect for a dinner or “heavy” appetizer.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To Make These Whiskey Sliders You Will Need:
- ground beef
- freshly ground black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- barbecue sauce
- jalapeno slices or chipotle Peppers
- baking sheet
These tasty sliders are very easy to make and use your favorite Barbecue Sauce.
With caramelized onions and whiskey, these little baked burgers go from ordinary to Wow!
Did you make and enjoy this recipe from Cosmopolitan Cornbread? Please rate it below and leave a comment to share your thoughts!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tb Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tb unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- jalapeno slices or chipotle Peppers, chopped (your choice)
- 8 small rolls
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Combine the meat with the salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form the beef mixture into 8 small patties, with a slight indentation in the center.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onions in the butter until golden and tender. Stir in the whiskey (with stove eye off) and then stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Turn the eye back on and toss in whichever peppers you choose to use, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Nestle the cooked beef patties into the sauce, turning them over to coat. Let them cook in the sauce for just a couple minutes.
- If you choose to grill your rolls, heat a second skillet, and drop in some butter.
- Brown the rolls cut-side-down until they are golden.
- Serve the sliders on the rolls, topped with some more peppers if you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 946mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 34g
Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and estimated by a service called Nutritionix. That is a web-based nutritional calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. If the nutritional information is vital to you please verify it using your favorite trusted source.