Who says nachos are just for football games?
This post is sponsored by McCormick. All opinions are my own.
Chili Cheese Nachos make a great quick and easy weeknight supper that your family will love.
Today I am teaming up with McCormick to bring you quick and delicious recipes featuring McCormick’s new Skillet Sauces. The Skillet Sauces come in 7 different varieties to choose from. Each variation includes a recipe using basic ingredients and the pouch has everything you need to create a sizzling skillet of flavor to satisfy the family!
I will be using the Chili with the robust flavors of fire roasted garlic and chili pepper to make you these simply delicious chili cheese nachos.
To begin, sauté a pound of ground beef in your skillet. Cook this until it is no longer pink.
Add in a can (10 ounces) of diced tomatoes with green chilis, and a can (15 oz) of black beans that have been rinsed and drained.
Pour in the contents of one pouch of Chili McCormick Skillet Sauce. Stir this all together and let it simmer on low for 5 minutes.
Serve the chili in a dish, topped with shredded colby-Jack cheese, a dollop of sour cream and some tortilla chips.
You really can’t get any easier than that!
McCormick has been bringing flavor to the table for nearly 125 years, so who better to trust to bring you the flavors that you need to make your quick weekday supper…spectacular!?
Find ways to put the Skillet Sauces to work for you by checking out the Sunday Supper recipes below, and by visiting the McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest Board.
Find more great ideas for Weekday Suppers on our Weekday Supper Pinterest Board
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 pouch Chili McCormick Skillet Sauce
- shredded colby-jack cheese, sour cream & tortilla chips for serving
- To begin, sauté a pound of ground beef in your skillet. Cook this until it is no longer pink.
- Add in the diced tomatoes with green chilies, and black beans.
- Pour in the contents of one pouch of Chili McCormick Skillet Sauce. Stir this all together and let it simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chili in a dish, topped with shredded colby-Jack cheese, a dollop of sour cream and some tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 528Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 124mgSodium: 1235mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 41g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.