Loaded Pizza Stew has all of the things you love about a hot, fresh pizza and all of the love and comfort of a soup.
This is the perfect dish for a cold winter night.
Everyone loves a pizza party, so why not have that flavor as part of your spread for your holiday parties? You can whip up this easy recipe ahead of time, and simply put it in your favorite slow cooker to stay warm. Serve it with a dish of shredded Parmesan and some crackers and your guests will love a little bowl or cup of this rich stew.
This is my second version of Pizza Stew. You can find another easy version HERE.
This week, you can find scores of fun recipes to share at your holiday events this winter, from appetizers to cocktails. Check them out!
- 3 Ingredient Citrus Salad by Wholistic Woman
- Caprese Dip by The Freshman Cook
- Easy Persimmon Appetizer with Minted Mascarpone by Caroline’s Cooking
- Goat Cheese & Basil Stuffed Peppadews by My Life Cookbook
- Mom’s Cheese Ball by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Mushroom Pate by Simple and Savory
- Boozy Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa by Cricket’s Confections
- Cranberry Cocktails 3 Ways by Monica’s Table
- Sparkling Pamplemousse by Books n’ Cooks
- Candy Cane Fudge by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Lemon Bundt Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Sweet and Salty Toffee Bark by Pies and Plots
- Cheese Ball Pops by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Bacon Jam Crostini by Life Tastes Good
- Cranberry Bratwurst Bites in Cranberry Jezebel Sauce by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Healthier Sausage Crescent Bites by Momma’s Meals
- Jalapeno Potato Poppers by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Spicy Sausage Tarts by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs by Food Lust People Love