This is about as easy as it gets. Put the ingredients in the slow cooker and it will do all the rest of the work to create this delicious Cola Barbecue Pulled Pork.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To make this recipe you will need:
- pork loin roast
- creole seasoning
- barbecue sauce
- slow cooker
Note: I no longer eat pork, however I am leaving recipes like this one up for those who enjoy it. Many pork recipes can be easily converted to turkey or chicken recipes, with little or even no other changes. Recipes with bacon or sausage can use alternatives like beef or turkey bacon. Article: Why I Quit Eating Pork
Cola Barbecue Pulled Pork
- 1 – 2 lb pork loin roast
- 2 Tb creole seasoning
- 1 12 ounce bottle or can of cola
- 1 12 ounce bottle of barbecue sauce
- Place the pork roast in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the creole seasoning.
- Pour in the cola and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks and then serve on roll with your favorite sides.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.