This is about as easy as it gets. Put the ingredients in the slow cooker, and it will do all the rest of the work to create this delicious Cola Barbecue Pulled Pork.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To make this recipe you will need:
- pork loin roast
- creole seasoning
- barbecue sauce
- slow cooker
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- 1 - 2 lb pork loin roast
- 2 Tb creole seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can of cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce
- Place the pork roast in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the creole seasoning.
- Pour in the cola and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks and then serve on roll with your favorite sides.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 728mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 24g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.
Note: I no longer eat pork, however I am leaving recipes like this one up for those who enjoy it. Many pork recipes can be easily converted to turkey or chicken recipes, with little or even no other changes. Article: Why I Quit Eating Pork